AI War:AI Progress
AI Progress is a sort of resource that is listed on the HUD next to other resources like hacking or knowledge. This value represent how concerned the AI is about humans, how dedicated it is to their destruction, and represent an overall variable difficulty of the game.
- Destroying an AI Warp Gate: +5
- Destroying an AI Command Station: +15 (Automatically destroys the warp gate for a total of 20 AIP.)
- Destroying a Core Guard Post: +1 (And unless Lazy AI option is on, it also raises the AIP floor by 10.)
- Destroying 3 of the 4 Co-Processors: +20 each
- Each captive Spire Civilian Leader Outpost: +1/hour
- Destroying a Gravity Drill: +5
- Destroying an Alarm Post: +5
- Destroying a Black Hole Machine: +5
- Destroying an Interplanetary Munitions Booster: +5
- Destroying a Raid Engine: +5
- Destroying a Special Forces Alarm Post: +15
- Destroying an Astro Train Station: +3
- Destroying an Troop Accelerator: +10
- Destroying a Neinzul Nest: +10
- Destroying or scrapping a Distribution Node: +1
- Destroying or scrapping a Zenith Reserve: +1 per mark
- Losing a Human Home Command Station: +30
- Losing a Human Cryogenic Pod: +1
- Losing a Home Human Settlement: +5
- Losing a Captive Human Settlement: +15
- Losing a Rebelling Human Colony: +100
- Losing a Spire Archive: +80
- Losing a Zenith Power Generator: +10
The detonation of Warheads increase AIP depending on the kind of warhead.
The Auto AIP is a game option set in the lobby that periodically increases AIP. The advised average is +1 AIP per 30 minutes.
- Destroying a Data Center: -20 (-15 on difficulty 8+ and -10 on difficulty 9+)
- Destroying the fourth Co-Processor: -120 (-105 on difficulty 8+ and -90 on difficulty 9+)
- Hacking the SuperTerminal lowers AIP but raises the floor.
- Each free Spire Civilian Leader Outpost: -3/hour
The AIP floor is a minimum value for AIP. If the balance is lower than the floor, the floor is used as the current AIP value instead.
The floor raises as the total increases, and some other events can directly raise it. There is no way to reduce the floor.
The AI uses the AIP in many calculations. The more AIP, the stronger the AI gets.