AI War 2:The Arrival of Fleets
- The lobby interface is currently temporary, and undergoing a complete overhaul.
- It's suggested that you use the quick start option instead.
- Various bugs on mantis: https://bugtracker.arcengames.com/view_all_bug_page.php
- Multiplayer is temporarily disabled while we focus on tightening up the single-player loop.
- There are a variety of ships/units that don't have final graphics at the moment, though they all have their icons.
What's this phase all about?
After 2+ years of development, we've finally reached the point where we're ready for Early Access! There's still more polish and bugfixing that we want to get done in these early weeks of EA, and the lobby redo is desperately needed (but quick starts are an awesome alternative), but we're feeling good about the game. We do need to also finish some graphics for the existing ships, but they all have their icons.
More content will be added during Early Access, but in the earliest weeks we're going to be balancing that against polishing what is there first. There's already quite a lot!
(Not yet released -- we're still working on it!)