AI War 2:The Scourge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 22:34, 3 January 2020 by BadgerBadgerTemp (Created page with "=== The Scourge === The Scourge are an optional faction that can be enabled via the Game Lobby, or by activating a beacon in game. == Primary Features == * Give the AI a ne...")
The Scourge are an optional faction that can be enabled via the Game Lobby, or by activating a beacon in game.
- Give the AI a new way to be more active and attack the player in new ways. The Scourge can build a few cloaked ships, then suicide them into your economic command stations behind your defenses.
- Give the player some juicy infrastructure targets that can be killed to weaken the enemy. It's always fun to destroy your enemies production facilities.
- Give the AI a new method of building defenses
- Provide an enemy faction with some flexibility and coordination in launching attacks
- Give the Scourge a giant scary ship called the Nemesis
- Make the Scourge compatible with being allied to players or to other minor factions (Marauders, Nanocaust and Scourge as a team is terrifying)