Bionic Dues talk:Bionic Dues
From Arcen Wiki
all info added is based on v1.103
- corrected shield regen info and added a damage calculation section to the game mechanics page Zores (talk) 10:25, 30 June 2015 (EDT)
- added game mechanics page, started the strategy section, oh and I created a store & credits page Zores (talk) 05:52, 27 June 2015 (EDT)
- added difficulty, map items, linked weapons pages to its weapon table and did some moving around of small stuff. also recovered the exos overview which wasn't accessable through the navigation page somehow... anyway it's available now Zores (talk) 13:08, 18 June 2015 (EDT)
- weapons page added Zores (talk) 10:41, 17 June 2015 (EDT)
- rough overhaul of pilots Zores (talk) 08:55, 16 June 2015 (EDT)
- restructured navigation tree to get rid of all the dead end links, correct naming and make it generally more user friendly and simple. Zores (talk) 08:55, 16 June 2015 (EDT)
- created an items page and all info I could come up with. managed to create a sortable list for convenience. Zores (talk) 08:55, 16 June 2015 (EDT)
- robot army explained - so how army is composed -> bots excluded from final bot army
- bots list with info about weapon used, AoE range, and more
- splash damage spread of exo weapons
- stats for bots page - would be useful
- bots - summarizing table for all bots instead of single pages split by normal, special, boss and include other
recovered an existing version of this, still think a table which shows each bot differently would be more useful for comparison of stats, anyway this is great for now Zores (talk) 13:45, 18 June 2015 (EDT)
- strategy - develop the strategy section
- game mechanics - same as above, would be nice
- bug list? maybe a easy way to track current problems?
- pilot - working through the pilots section
- gameplay - clear up gameplay page - right now it's just a messy aggregation of various content. would like to move the parts about the robot army to its section. separately create an difficulty page as mentioned above. missions be it's own page and hold more info. instead gameplay could contain the city map, store info,...
- achievements - page would be nice...
- should there be a crude split between pure reference info from the game and a separate strategy section? I think it would more sense to include useful info as it was done before. previous navigation tree suggested this so I was giving it some thought...
- not sure it the table in the items page should be split by items, prefix, suffix so they stand on their own. right now table is pretty long...