Starward Rogue:XML - Dev Scripts
On the 'L' menu (you must be in a run with Temp Dev Mode enabled) there's a "Run Dev Script" button next to a dropdown. That dropdown will have one item for each .xml file in the Configuration/DevScripts/ directory.
To run a script, pick it from that dropdown and click "Run Dev Script".
You can re-run the last script you ran by pressing Ctrl+F8.
Example dev script:
<entity type="PressureShotgun" category="ItemPickup" offset_from_player="50,150" />
The only node type supported in dev scripts for now is "entity", which is basically "spawn this entity when the script is run".
- type (entity)
- the internal name of the entity type to spawn
- category (string)
- basically this is "ItemPickup" for things you should pick up, and "Enemy" (the default) for everything else
- offset_from_player (ArcenPoint)
- tells it to spawn the entity at the player's current location, offset by this X,Y
- offset_from_center (ArcenPoint)
- tells it to spawn the entity at the center of the room, offset by this X,Y