AI War 2: SpecialEntityType
From Arcen Wiki
The entries in SpecialEntityType are an enum that can be referenced in various tutorial bits, or via TypeData.SpecialType on entities themselves.
Here's a list of them:
- None: default.
- AIKingCommandStation: only the AI Overlord Phase 1.
- AIKingMobile: only the AI Overlord Phase 2.
- HumanHomeCommand: the human king unit.
- AIGuardian: any AI guardians EXCEPT dire ones. Some other factions occasionally also use this.
- SpecialForcesSecretNinjaHideout: warden guard posts.
- AIDireGuardian: the dire AI guardians.
- NormalHumanCommandStation: any human command station except the king.
- Frigate: any frigate-level unit (formerly known as starships).
- FactoryForPlayerMobileFleets: factories for humans.
- GuardPost: guard posts for AIs, including dire ones.
- MobileOfficerCombatFleetFlagship: Arks, Golems, etc that are in command of a mobile combat fleet for the humans.
- MobileStrikeCombatFleetFlagship: a transport that is in command of a mobile combat fleet for the humans.
- MobileSupportFleetFlagship: usually a combat factory or similar in command of a "support fleet" with things like combat engineers and whatnot in it.
- MobileLoneWolfFleetFlagship: some sort of big thing, like the lost spire frigate, which is a one-ship fleet for players.
- BattlestationBasic: regular battlestations (not citadels) for human players.
- BattlestationCitadel: a citadel-style battlestation for human players.
- DroneGeneral: any sort of drone created by player or AI or other faction units, or in the case of players these would all be strikecraft-level.
- DroneFrigate: for players in particular, these are frigate-level drones.
- LoneGolem: a golem that doesn't have a fleet. This is mainly used by other factions, not humans.
- AICommandStationOriginal: an AI command station that is NOT a reconquest one (aka the planet hasn't been lost and recaptured).
- AICommandStationReconquest: an AI command station that has been rebuilt on a planet after the AI took the planet back.
- ThirdPartySellerToPlayers: some sort of other faction that will sell to players and probably the AI. The Zenith Trader, in other words, for now.
- NPCFactionCenterpiece: the center of some NPC faction's fleet, like a nanocaust hive.
- LargeShipNotStackable: some sort of big ship that we don't want to stack.
- SmallShipNotStackable: some sort of small ship that we don't want to stack.
- LargeShipYesStacks: some sort of big ship that we do want to be able to stack.
- SmallShipYesStacks: some sort of small ship that we do want to be able to stack.