Stars Beyond Reach:Stars Beyond Reach
Stars Beyond Reach is under development by Arcen Games projecting a 2016 release. It is a hybrid of 4X and city building simulator where players control an alien race arriving on an already populated planet ruled by an enigmatic spectre. It is set in the same universe as AI War and The Last Federation, light years and millennia apart from the events of either one.
- Stars Beyond Reach Beta Phase 2 Release Notes
- Stars Beyond Reach Beta Release Notes
- Stars Beyond Reach: Buildings
- Stars Beyond Reach: Races
- Stars Beyond Reach: Social Progress
- Stars Beyond Reach: Technology
- Stars Beyond Reach: Terrain
- Stars Beyond Reach: Music Tracks
- Stars Beyond Reach: The Process Of Births
- Stars Beyond Reach: Explanation Of Human Technologies, And Race Tech Tree In General
- Stars Beyond Reach: Surface Scouting
Hello to all you betafolk!
Welcome! Feel free to add information about SBR that'll be useful for other players, that will improve the wiki's coverage of the game, or that you just like to add. Registration is optional. Don't worry that you might break things on the way, the wiki keeps full records of changes and things can be fixed later. Right now, the priority is getting something useful.
An Arcen Games contractor asked for help on this on the forums, saying: "I would be very grateful if we had some redshirts go in and start adding stuff, even if it will change eventually. (...) If anyone else wants to go ahead and add what information has been released, they are more than welcome to." and "The content is far more important than the style, so don't fret too much about it looking bad! Other people can always go in and make it look pretty :)"You can ask - or answer - any questions on this page's talk page. Also feel free to ask for help in editing, tell us what things have kept you from editing, point out issues that the place is having, or suggest new content even if you're not the one adding it yourself. The forum topic is also convenient.