Tidalis:1.004 Beta Release
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Notes From The Producer: August 5th, 2010
This is a pretty small release, simply dealing with a few bugfixes to the AI in VS mode.
--Christopher M. Park
New & Updated Levels
New & Updated Art/Music/Sound
- Improved AI handling of color-reactive blocks, notably in garbage battle mode.
- Thanks to Somenetguy for pointing out a problem with the previous handling.
New Level Editor Features
- Fixed potential crash bug in AI games.
- Added a limiter on the AI's examine-all-possible-chains logic to just take the money and run if it finds a chain of a certain length, rather than continuing to analyze all the other possible chains.
- Thanks to Hans-Martin Portmann for reporting.