From Arcen Wiki
This site explains how units decide to act.
Chooses randomly any of these possibilities: , if none remains the unit does not move (e.g. stands still on tile where it was spawned)
|Move to a reachable ..||(Range) Attack an ..|
|.. in sight-range||.. in sight-range, in line-of-sight, and in attack-range|
- Archery-units will not move to an enemy when they can attack them.
- Melee units attack when their on the same tile as the target.
- No unit will attack a town-center while there are still other buildings in the town (this makes town-centers kind of invincible).
- It seems like the unit will redecide after each action.
- It seems like the unit will never go a town-center as long as there are other possibilities.
- Enemy-gods will not be attacked unless you set Command on them.
|Cannot step on by Default||Can step on by Default|
|Cannot Step On Buildings||✘|
Non-diagonal and diagonal steps are counted as 1 range.
- "... the military units won't actually move unless they have an enemy in their sight range or an enemy town center that they can path to."
- "... until you learn that more than one unit can't stand on a tile."
- Collapse:Post_Release_Notes#Official_1.006_Listen_When_I_Command.21 "Military commandments were accidentally broken right prior to the release of the game, but have now been fixed. Sorry about that!"
|Home ♦ Post Release Notes|
|General||Profile Level ♦ Turn By Turn ♦ GUI Statistiks ♦ Resources|
|Gamplay||Unit resource dependencies ♦ Greek vs Norse ♦ Woe Strategies ♦ Unit Movement|