AI War 2:V-Wing
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Metal Cost||Energy Use||Ship Cap||Strength||Hull||Shields||Speed||Armour||Engine||Albedo||Mass|
|1800||400 GW||40 (I)||0.03 (I)||5,400 (I)||2,600 (I)||1,000||50mm||8 gx||0.3||0.21 tX|
|V-Wing Weapon Stats|
|Shot Damage||Seconds per Salvo||Shots Per Salvo||Range||Single Ship DPS||Cap DPS|
|90 (I)||2||2||3200||45 (I)||1200 (I)|
Inexpensive and short ranged, adept at shielding allies and chasing down fleeing hostiles.
- Weapon: Generalist
- Hull: Light
- Gravitic Cannon
- 90 Damage, Reload Speed 2s, Range 4,200
This weapon stuns practically any strike craft, and gives it a bonus against some targets with a low-powered engine (e.g. fusion bomber)
- Shots from the above weapon slow enemy engines for 5 seconds if the target has an engine power less than 22 gx. The target can be slowed up to a full 5 seconds, at which point its movement speed will only be 0.3x normal.
- ATTACK BONUS
- If the target has engine power of at most 7 gx, then the above weapon deals 3x damage to the target.
- Drone V-Wing: Appears on Combat Factories and Carrier Starships. Takes 35% damage per second if the parent ship is not present. Levels up with its carrier, and so, is unaffected by Science.
- Marauder V-Wing: Doesn't leave planet; takes 1% damage per second if parent ship is not present