AI War 2:AI War 2
When Humanity found itself alone in the galaxy, it made the Machine...
The Machine learned at Humanity's side...
The Machine guided Humanity's missiles...
But the Machine would not stop when our enemies were shattered...
Now Man must turn back the metal tide, and bring an end to... AI WAR
AI War II is the long awaited sequel to AI War: Fleet Command. AI War II is a grand strategy/RTS hybrid against an overwhelming, inhuman enemy who has conquered the galaxy. The enemy has made only a single error: underestimating you. You must steal as much technology as you can, and take enough territory to fortify your bases and launch your attacks. It was released on Early Access in October 15th, 2018, and was fully released on October 22nd, 2019. The AI has conquered the galaxy, but they made one mistake... Underestimating YOU. Build your Defenses, Mobilize your Forces, and Save Humanity. They believe you are insignificant. They believe you are alone. Use this to your advantage, strike carefully and avoid notice, and overcome the odds.
- Getting Started
- Auto Attack And Unit Stances
- AI Mechanisms
- Unit List
- All About Multiplayer
- AI Types
- AI War 2:Advice For Specific Unit Types
- In progress: AI War 2: Post Completion Part II
- AI War 2: Post Completion
- AI War 2: The Final Cycle
- AI War 2: The Great Refactor
- AI War 2:Finalizing Multiplayer
- AI War 2:The Paradigm Shift
- AI War 2: Interlude And Refinement
- AI War 2: Sunset of The Badger Era
- AI War 2: Building Multiplayer
- AI War 2: The Grand New AI
- AI War 2: Pre-And-Post Launch Polish
- AI War 2: The Refinement of Fleets
- AI War 2: The Arrival of Fleets
- AI War 2: Early Access Starts!
- AI War 2: Pre-Early Access Polish
- AI War 2: The Era of Discovery
- AI War 2: The Pivot
- AI War 2: Final Pre-Beta Checks
- AI War 2: Making Alpha Fun
- Earlier Than Early Alpha
Expansion 1: The Spire Rises
- Earlier Than Earlier Alpha Modding Instructions
- Test Chamber
- Basic Stat Modding
- Modding Special Mechanics
- Modding Sub-Nodes Of Entities
- Making Quick Starts
- Defining your own planet names
- Basic XML modding
- Xml Modding Modular Ships
- Journal Entries